Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 0: The Startup

I don't know if this will get read by anyone or not, probably not, but here we go.

I've decided to spend the next 30 days watching one movie per day off Netflix.  The catch is that I won't have any input whatsoever on what I watch, it'll all be left into the hands of Netflix.  I'm going to take the first movie that appears on the Top 10 row, and watch that, to see how well Netflix knows me.  The only rules are that it has to be a movie, not a TV show, and it has to be something I've never seen before.  I'm sure along the way I'll probably wind up watching some really crappy movies, but I hope I'll wind up with more good than bad.  I'm cautiously optimistic heading into this, and the first post should be up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment